In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, all our clients, users and visitors are informed about the legal information related to the company that owns the site website located at the Internet address www.bonaideastudio.com:
:: Company name: BONA IDEA STUDIO SL
:: Tax identification number: B13923313
:: Registered office: Gran Vía de Carles III, 98. 10º 08028 Barcelona
:: Email: info[@]bonaideastudio.com
:: Telephone: +34 635 298 990
Contact details of the data protection delegate:
Director Martha Cecilia Martin Ozonas
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
The cookies in particular are called: “_ga” and “_gid”. They are cookies of: Session, Persistent and Analysis.
They allow us to obtain the following information:
- The domain name of the provider that gives them access to the network. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak hours.
- The IP address and the Internet address from which the link leading to our website originated. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote those that offer the best results, in order to satisfy the information needs of our visitors.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained through these cookies, referring to the user's equipment, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website.
The user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program, or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage its deactivation. Although in this case, we will not be able to offer personalized services in the future that may incorporate advantages for our visitors.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
– You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear- preferences? redirectlocale = es & redirectslug = enable-and-disable-cookies-que-los-sites-we
– You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Safari browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Opera browser from here: